Focusing on your intuition and trusting it to make a great quilt, we will explore some clever, intuitive design. By working within a limited color palette and a few simple design parameters, no two quilts will look alike! We will learn tips for successful block construction based on my versatile acrylic template set. Using negative space and your improv elements, we will add design principles to complete an efficient and effective overall design.
Class size is limited to 12 students.
Visit Victoria’s website
Class Supply List
Level: Intermediate to Advanced Quilter
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop cost $1050 (add tax for meal portion = $5.50) (includes lunch Tuesday-Saturday, excludes lodging)
- Material Fee: $25 Victory block acrylic template set
- Workshop starts at 9am Tuesday, September 21, 2021 and ends Saturday afternoon at 4pm
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Lodging available Monday Night – Saturday Morning
- Meals provided with Lodging: Breakfast is served daily (noon meal provided with price of workshop)
- Triple Occupancy $395 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Double Occupancy $545 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Single Rooms – Sold Out
- Add additional nights to your stay for $50 per night
- The cost to add two nights between Victoria’s Double Wedding Ring and To the Nines workshop is $100.00
(No meals served when class is not in session)
- Sewing Machine Rental $100/per week
If paying by mail, contact us to hold a place for one week until deposit is received.
Victoria Findlay Wolfe To the Nines Improv Registration Form 2021