Please note: We are currently requiring Proof of Vaccination for workshops
Pickle and Star Double Wedding Ring
Learn all the construction techniques for this new classic – the Pickle & Star double wedding ring quilt.
*curve piecing by machine
*foundation paper piecing
*curve piecing with pivot
*cutting curves with acrylic templates
*ring construction – including how to line up and keep your star points!
This class will focus on a 16-ring (4×4 ring) layout with the option to make it larger later. Please note: Because this is an advanced class, time in class is spent on construction of the Pickle & Star double wedding ring. Students are asked to keep to this classic/simple layout and size in order to cover all the lessons.
Learn the tricks for ease of construction! I have many tips for piecing the DWR!
Class size is limited to 12 students.
Visit Victoria’s Website
Pickle and Star Double Wedding Ring Supply List
Level: Intermediate to Advanced Quilter
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop cost $1195 (add tax for meal portion = $6.88) (includes 5 meals: lunch Tuesday-Saturday, excludes lodging)
- Workshop starts at 9am Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 and ends Saturday afternoon at 4pm
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Lodging available Monday Night – Saturday Morning
- Meals provided with Lodging: Breakfast is served daily (noon meal provided with price of workshop). If Covid is still a concern in 2023 we will add evening meals for an additional charge
- Triple Occupancy $435 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Double Occupancy $585 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Single Occupancy $1025 (lodging plus 5 meals) Please book a single room if you snore
- Add additional nights to your stay for $75 per night
- (No meals served when class is not in session)
- Sewing Machine Rental $100/per week
If paying by mail, please register on our website and choose check payment. Check payments must be received 7 business days after registration.