Class Description: Get ready for new adventures in conventional piecing with celebrated quilter Victoria Findlay Wolfe. Create stunning Double Wedding Ring quilts with breathtaking innovations on the classic pattern. Try your hand at Victoria’s unique fabric slashing and “Made-Fabric” methods—it’s easier than you think! You’ll feel liberated as you improvise on her designs. Class size is limited to 12 students.
Visit Victoria’s website
Class Supply List
Level: Intermediate to Advanced Quilter
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop cost $1050 (add tax for meal portion = $5.50) (includes lunch Wednesday-Sunday, excludes lodging)
- Material Fee: TBD – Double Wedding Ring Template Set Required
- Workshop starts at 9am Wednesday, September 8, 2021 and ends Sunday afternoon
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Please note: we have only a double occupancy room available. If you choose to stay off-site we recommend the Cobblestone Inn or the Hampton Inn in Menomonie.
- Lodging available Tuesday Night – Sunday Morning
- Meals provided with Lodging: Breakfast is served daily (noon meal provided with price of workshop)
- Triple Occupancy $395 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Double Occupancy $545 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Single Occupancy $985 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Add additional nights to your stay for $50 per night
- (No meals served when class is not in session)
- Sewing Machine Rental $100/per week
If paying by mail, contact us to hold a place for one week until deposit is received.
Victoria Findlay Wolfe DWR Improv Registration Form 2021 1st Session