Class Description: Create a fabric collage quilt of your own chosen subject using Susan’s innovative layering/collage method. Individual design, fabric selection, construction, borders, and quilting will be discussed. Class size is limited to give students the extra attention toward each of their unique subjects.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced Quilter
Visit Susan’s website
Class Supply List
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop cost $995 (add tax for meal portion = $5.50) (includes lunch Tuesday-Saturday, excludes lodging)
- Workshop starts at 9am Tuesday November 9, 2021 and ends Saturday afternoon at 4pm
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Lodging available Monday Night – Saturday Morning
- Meals provided with Lodging: Breakfast is served daily (noon meal provided with price of workshop)
- Triple Occupancy $395 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Double Occupancy $545 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Single Occupancy $985 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Add additional nights to your stay for $50 per night (No meals served when class is not in session)
If paying by mail, contact us to hold a place for one week until deposit is received.
Susan Carlson Registration Form 2021