Creativity & Inserted Curves
Please note: Proof of Vaccination Required for this Workshop
In this design and piecing workshop, you learn to insert curved elements into a patchwork background. In the first two days, you start by learning the basics and making a small quilt top. For the final three days, you work on a larger sized quilt composition, of your own design, with inserted curved lines and curved forms.
For both projects, Patricia guides you in your color choices and composition ideas so they work well with her Inserted Curves technique. By the end of the workshop, you will have the confidence to add inserted curves to your future quilt projects.
Patricia Belyea takes joy in teaching quilters how to incorporate curves into their quilt designs. She has taught curved piecing across the US, in Canada, and in the UK. Her first book about quilting, East-Meets-West Quilts, released in 2017. Patricia imports and sells vintage Japanese yukata cottons at her Okan Arts online shop.
Enrollment is limited to 12 students.
Skill Level: Competent to advanced quilters welcome
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop Fee: $1050 (includes lunch Tuesday-Saturday, excludes lodging)
- Class starts at 9am daily and ends at 4pm on the last day of the workshop
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Lodging August 8-12, 2022: Monday Night – Saturday Morning:
- Meals served: Breakfast is served daily (noon meal is included in the price of the workshop)
- Evening meals will be on your own
- Triple Occupancy $420 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Double Occupancy $570 (lodging plus 5 meals
- Single Occupancy $1010 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Add additional nights to your stay for $50 per night
- (No meals served when class is not in session)
If paying by mail, contact us to hold a place for one week until deposit is received.