Mary Sue Fenner: One of a Kind Garment Workshop
Mary Sue will help you plan and sew a one-of-a-kind garment. Each student will make a unique jacket, vest or dress using a pattern custom fit to each student.
Mary Sue will teach classic, traditional and contemporary sewing and finishing techniques to create a one of a kind wearable garment. Her trunk show of more than 70 garments will be available to try on, and photograph for inspiration.
Day One will start with an inspirational Trunk Show of garments. Commercial sewing patterns will be evaluated and students will be guided through alterations, planning and prepping sewing patterns. Days Two through Five will focus on garment construction and sewing techniques.
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop Fee $695 (includes lunch Tuesday-Saturday, excludes lodging)
- Class starts at 9:00am Tuesday and concludes Saturday at 4pm
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Lodging February 15-20, 2021: Monday Night – Saturday Morning:
- Meals served with Lodging: Breakfast is served Tuesday-Saturday, Dinner Tuesday-Friday
- Triple Occupancy Rate: Not available until the pandemic has passed
- Double Occupancy $635 (lodging plus 9 meals)
- Single Occupancy $1075 (lodging plus 9 meals)
- Add additional nights to your stay for $50 per night
- (No meals served when class is not in session)
Prefer to register by mail? Be sure to contact us to reserve your place, then fill out the registration form below and return with your payment in full within the week.
Mary Sue Fenner Registration Form 2021