Please note: We are currently requiring Proof of Vaccination for workshops
Go a bit further with one’s senses; to hear the wind, to feel the water rushing over the falls. Marianne will start each day with a demonstration – talking about principles of composition, direction of light, moods and how color enhances feeling. Students will work on their own. Blending with thread is covered and straight lines versus free motion cutting. An in-depth study is attained through sound, smell and temperature. This process works with abstracts, as well as landscapes. Reference images to study are very useful, even if it is not followed exactly.
Enrollment is limited to 12 students.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced Quilter
Visit Marianne’s website
- Deposit due with registration: $250
- Workshop cost $950 (add tax for meal portion = $6.88) (includes lunch Tuesday-Saturday, excludes lodging)
- Workshop starts at 9am Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023 and ends Saturday afternoon at 4pm
- On site lodging available for an additional fee:
- Lodging available Monday Night – Saturday Morning
- Meals provided with Lodging: Breakfast is served daily (noon meal provided with price of workshop). If Covid is still a concern in 2023 we will add evening meals for an additional charge
- Triple Occupancy $435 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Double Occupancy $585 (lodging plus 5 meals)
- Single Occupancy $1025 (lodging plus 5 meals) Please book a single room if you snore
- Add additional nights to your stay for $75 per night
- (No meals served when class is not in session)
- Sewing Machine Rental $100/per week
If paying by mail, please register on our website and choose check payment. Check payments must be received 7 business days after registration.