- All amenities at Woodland Ridge Retreat are on one floor with ADA accessible guest rooms.
- When you arrive we have a bellman’s cart for your use while unloading your vehicle.
- We have eight guest rooms sleeping three guests per room in individual full sized beds.
In Your Guest Room:
- A full sized bed, down alternative comforters and pillows, bed linens and towels
- Hair dryer, shampoo and conditioner
- Whirlpool bath and separate walk-in shower
In the Studio:
- Adjustable height sewing/project tables
- Adjustable, high quality office chairs
- An Ott Lite for each table, plus lots of indoor and ambient lighting
- Multiple power outlets
- Raised cutting tables with mats and rulers
- Ironing boards and DRY irons
- Design walls
In the Kitchen
Woodland Ridge Retreat has a fully stocked guest kitchen. Amenities include two refrigerators, microwave, range, convection oven, cooking supplies, crock pots, dishes, wine glasses, flatware and serve ware. Additionally we provide coffee and tea daily. Milk and orange juice are available when weekend meals are served.
During weekends when meals are served, five fresh cooked meals are provided Friday evening through Sunday brunch. Meals are designed to be healthy (although desserts don’t fall into this category) with soy free and gluten free options available upon request. Produce is locally grown and sourced whenever possible.
Weekends without meals are available during designated weekends. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Into the Woods:
Hiking trails leading to the Red Cedar River are groomed in the woodlands behind the retreat. The trailhead for the Red Cedar State Trail is only three blocks to the west. Hike, bike, ski or snowshoe….
What to Bring:
- Projects to sew, knit, stamp, for scrap-booking, painting
- Tools, labeled
- Show and Tell (FO’s or UFO’s)
- Comfy clothes
- Medications (Pack in their original containers in case of emergency)
For the quilters do not forget your….
- Sewing machine**:
- Check to make absolutely sure you have these parts
- **Foot pedal
- **Power cord
- **Appropriate feet
- Bobbins, etc.
Have a Question?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Chris Daly